I Have Seen Wise Folks Poor….
For some reasons even the most brilliant guys in your college or high school back then didn’t make it like you thought they would
I could tell a few reasons, as av seen and learned. This is applicable to everyone who isn’t satisfied with his or her present status
- Stop looking for help out there, look within and search for your real abilities and strengths
- Work upon this strength, surf the internet, read books abt it and get better at it
- Get close to those who have achieved success in this line and work with and for them. #Be humble
- Create the right network and friends deliberately. Those who see far like you do and most times those in your passion line
- Be active on social media, market your work and be nice to all .
- Encourage yourself when the job gets hectic, be diligent , honest and punctual. Hold your integrity and values firm. It musnt drop
- Know when to say no to people in a polite way when you dont feel in into their idea.
See positive things always and give space for constructive criticism. Be true to yourself
Finally the most important is:
Commit your ways into His hands and He will direct your path. Chow chow!!!lol…c ya